Property DescriptionC.16709 - Three bedroom plus den three full bath end residence with two car garage in Pelican Bay. Enjoy the $600,000 in recent renovations including stone counter tops , rich dark wood floors, private elevator, crown moldings, fireplace, barn yard style doors, marble baths , designer kitchen, wet bar with wine cooler, and plantation shutters.Hurricane impact sliders increase the living area of this special residence. Two car garage offers ample storage .Very tastefully renovated. Make this your home today.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Great room
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »