Property DescriptionThis beautifully maintained 12th floor 4 bedroom 4 bath St Raphael residence with spectacular views includes 3100 sq. ft. under air, a spacious open terrace to enjoy breathtaking sunsets on the Gulf and 2 screened terraces. The kitchen, Good Morning Room and 2 of the guest bedrooms are filled with natural light in the morning as the sun rises on the golf course of Club Pelican Bay. The primary view of all other rooms: the Gulf of Mexico. Residence #1204 includes incredible interior and outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining friends and family, two deeded parking spaces and storage locker in secure garage conveniently located directly below. Experience the convenience of true luxury tower living with exceptional amenities: 40'x80' salt water pool (saline), 2 Har-Tru tennis courts, amazing fitness center/health club, grand areas for social gatherings, billiards, & 4 guest suites. St Raphael was built with impact resistant glass on all windows and sliders throughout the tower in a prime location with quick easy access to tram station 6 and boardwalk to beach club and Marker 36 restaurant. Discover the beach resort amenities & incomparable lifestyle of Pelican Bay.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Insulated windows, Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »